The Loving Castle Presents
THE GRINCH THAT RESTORED CHRISTMAS 2023
- Christmas Greetings! Oh, the joys of the Christmas season!
- The Loving family goal is to bring back the heart of Christmas to one and to all.
- Come share the joys and view the majestic wintery wonderland of the Loving Castle with beautifully animated Christmas windows designed by my wife Annette Loving.
- Also enjoy a taste of our animated Whoville, also created by my wife, with the Grinch cave serving hot cups of cocoa and cookies, the Grinch movie playing on the big screen, a toddler train and candy canes from yours truly, Santa Clause.
- Santa will be in his antique sleigh with Rudolph to lead the way!
- With Love, Matthew and Annette Loving
- Where: The Loving Castle
- 539 E Town St
- Saturday December 2 1pm – 6pm /
- (Trolley Hop 1pm-6pm Loving Realtors/Loving Castle is one of the trolley stops)
- Come visit again on Saturday December 9, 16, 23 5pm-8pm
- Saturday December 9 5pm – 8pm
- Saturday December 16 5pm – 8pm
- Saturday December 23 5pm – 8pm
Our history and success is proudly rooted in family. William Emmanuel Loving, grandfather of Matthew Starling Loving, arrived in Columbus in 1926 with his wife, Anna Mae (a noted opera singer and pianist) and five children. He came to Columbus largely because of his familiarity with a highly regarded relative, Dr. Starling Loving. Starling was a great-nephew of Lynn Starling, founder of the early Columbus well-known Starling Medical College and graduated there in 1849. He went on to become one of Columbus’ most prominent physicians and died in 1911. In 1914, Starling Medical College became affiliated with the Ohio State University medical facility.