Buying a home
Buying a new property for whatever reason is exciting! As your agent, I can provide insight and guidance that can make this a great experience. It would be my privilege to meet with you one on one to get started!
– Listening- why do you want to buy? Your first home, relocating, want an investment property? What do you want to buy and where? Condo, Single Family, in a Neighborhood or in the City?
– Experience- Generations of guiding clients around the Columbus market (the in’s and out’s as well as the pros and cons.) Personal experience buying and selling my own home(s) and rentals.
– Negotiate- Not only the initial offer to buy, but any repair addendum which might be needed or possibly a low appraisal which could affect your loan.
– Recommend- Professionals you might need to hire in order to close on your new home. Such as home inspection company’s, attorney’s, and insurance companies.
– Service- Answer all of your questions, make sure you have what you need such as HOA documents/ contacts, and stay on top of details to ensure a smooth closing for you!
Real Estate Resources
It’s all about providing you the tools you need to confidently complete your real estate transaction. If you need our expert Greater Central Ohio real estate assistance, we are a click or call away.